Pursuing your higher education in the UK is an aspiration for many students across the globe and MBA education is one of the top streams that students opt for in the UK. Recent studies conducted on the topic shows that the number of international students who aspire to pursue their MBA education in the UK is on the rise. The combination of top-notch industry-oriented higher education provided by the educational institutions in the UK and the vast sea of job opportunities are the primary catalysts that have been attracting international students to the UK. The opportunities to learn from the top mentors in the field and the prospect of meeting students from across the globe also makes MBA education in the UK a far more appealing option in the eyes of international students. Mentioned below are top-notch MBA institutes in the UK that are suitable for students who are looking for premier MBA education.
1. University of Warwick: The University of Warwick was established in 1964 and within a short span of time, the institution was able to achieve an elite status in the MBA education fraternity of the UK. The University offers a plethora of undergraduate and postgraduate programs including 12 month Master of Business Administration, MSc Business Analytics, and MSc in Computer Science to name a few. The institute has a vibrant and diverse international student population which will make the transition of international students into the campus much smoother and more hassle-free. In 2020, the University of Warwick was also ranked 34th in the global MBA ranking by the QS Top Universities rankings.Also, both GMAT and GRE scores are accepted at the University of Warwick.
2. University of Bath: The University of Bath is a globally recognized public University in the UK which has received its royal charter in 1966. Owing to the quality of education offered and the training imparted to its students, the University of Bath has been constantly ranked amongst the top MBA educational institutions across the globe. The University offers a full time one-year MBA program as well as 70 more undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University of Bath is ranked amongst the top 150 globally in 2020 when it comes to MBA education by the QS Top Universities Rankings. Aspiring candidates should know that at the University of Bath GMAT and IELTS scores are accepted.
3. Lancaster University: Lancaster University is one of the leading research-intensive universities in the UK and the university has collaborations with NHS, GCHQ, LEP, CEH, and EA to name a few.These collaborations have helped the University to offer cutting-edge research-oriented higher education to their students. Lancaster University offers a 12-month full-time MBA program to its students along with 24 more undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The University is ranked in the top 130 educational institutions across the globe for their MBA education offered in 2020 by the QS Top Universities Rankings. Also, both IELTS and PTE scores are accepted at Lancaster University.
4. Durham University: Founded in 1832, Durham University is one of the most prestigious and historically rich educational institutions in the UK. The University offers the perfect blend of theoretical knowledge and practical know-how and through that, the University equips their students with the skills needed to thrive in the modern world. Durham University offers a full-time one-year MBA program along with 15 other top-notch educational programs. Durham University was ranked 74th in MBA education by the QS Top Universities Rankings in 2020. Aspiring candidates should also note that IELTS and PTE scores are accepted at Durham University.
5. University of Leeds: Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest educational institutions in the UK. Over 9000 students from over 170 different countries are represented on their campuses which makes the student population of the University of Leeds one of the most diverse in the UK. The University offers a 12-month full-time MBA program as well as 200 plus more undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The University of Leeds is ranked among the top 200 globally for MBA education by QS Top Universities Rankings in 2020. Also, both GMAT and IELTS scores are accepted when it comes to admissions at the University of Leeds.
6. Coventry University: Coventry University strives to offer research-oriented top-notch education that can enrich the lives of their students. With a diverse student population that comes from different countries across the globe, it is safe to say that Coventry University is a modern-day international higher education hub. The University offers a one-year Master of Business Administration program along with 120 plus undergraduate and postgraduate programs. the University’s business and management education is ranked amongst the top 350 in the globe by QS Top Universities Rankings in 2020. Also, IELTS scores are accepted at Coventry University when it comes to admission.
7. Cardiff University: Cardiff University offers holistic education for the wholesome development of their students and by equipping their students with the needed skills required to thrive in the modern world, the University is helping their students to be successful both at the personal and professional front. Cardiff University offers a 12-month MBA program along with 100 different undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The University is also ranked amongst the top 150 globally for their management studies education by QS Top Universities Rankings in 2020. Aspiring students should also note that both IELTS and PTE scores are accepted at Cardiff University.
Completing your MBA education in the UK is not just an attractive prospect from an academic point of view but it also offers many more advantages from a career perspective. The above-mentioned educational institutions combine top-notch MBA education with world-class infrastructure that will allow students to develop their critical thinking abilities, expand their horizons and become a successful business professional or entrepreneur in the modern world.