The global scoliosis braces market was valued at USD 187.9 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 260.3 Million by 2027, expanding around a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Scoliosis is a condition where there is curvature in the spine on the one side, which often happens just before puberty during the growth spurt. The cause of most of the scoliosis is unknown, although scoliosis may be caused due to conditions such as brain paralysis and dystrophy.
About 3% of teenagers suffer from scoliosis. Most scoliosis is mild; however, some spine deformities continue to grow as the child grows. Severe scoliosis are difficult to treat and have a low success rate.
Musculoskeletal disorders are a category of diseases whose incidence is rising steeply with age and are rarely fatal. Most patients with musculoskeletal disorders suffer from scoliosis in the later stage of musculoskeletal disorder in which the curvature of the spinal cord is affected. This increases the need for external support such as braces to inhibit the growth of scoliosis and recover or improve from the current state of the disorders.
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders
- In-depth Analysis of the Global Scoliosis Braces Market
- Historical, Current and Projected Market Size in terms of Value
- Potential & Niche Segments and Regions Exhibiting Promising Growth Covered
- Industry Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities Covered in the Study
- Recent Industry Trends and Developments
- Competitive Landscape & Strategies of Key Players
- Neutral Perspective on Global Scoliosis Braces Market Performance
Read More :
Learning from Inventors: Top Five inventors of modern world
Push Notifications Services